- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 48 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 74 days ago
2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mitsubishi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mitsubishi customer service.
Loss of wiper function can reduce visibility and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the parking brake actuator shaft binds, the parking brake may not engage or disengage fully. If the parking brake does not engage properly, the vehicle ... Read more »
If the engine stalls, there is an increased the risk of a crash. Read more »
Failure of the wiper motor can cause a loss of visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A hesitation during acceleration can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If enough transmission fluid leaks out, the transmission may not function properly and the vehicle may become inoperable, increasing the risk of a crash. ... Read more »
A loosened and weakened fastener may not be capable of withstanding the load forces associated with a vehicle crash, leaving the seat occupant insufficiently ... Read more »