- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 62 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 82 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 82 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 83 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-12-003: Air Bag Sensor
2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV
The side and curtain air bags may not deploy in a crash for which those air bags were intended to deploy, increasing the risk of personal injury to the vehicle occupants.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- Mitsubishi is recalling certain model year 2012 i-MiEV vehicles manufactured between November 4, 2011, and December 22, 2011. Incompatibility between the air bag sensors and the self-diagnostic software may deactivate the frontal and side airbag system. Should this occur, the SRS warning lamp would illuminate to alert the driver.
- Mitsubishi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the incompatible air bag sensors with new, compatible units, free of charge. The safety recall began on during August 2012. Owners may contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.