- September 29: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Eclipse Cross SUVs recalls | 21 days ago
- September 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders With Wrong Wheel Rim Info recalls | 25 days ago
- September 22: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander, Outlander PHEV, Outlander Sport and Eclipse Cross recalls | 28 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 60 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-12-003: Air Bag Sensor
2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV
The side and curtain air bags may not deploy in a crash for which those air bags were intended to deploy, increasing the risk of personal injury to the vehicle occupants.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- Mitsubishi is recalling certain model year 2012 i-MiEV vehicles manufactured between November 4, 2011, and December 22, 2011. Incompatibility between the air bag sensors and the self-diagnostic software may deactivate the frontal and side airbag system. Should this occur, the SRS warning lamp would illuminate to alert the driver.
- Mitsubishi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the incompatible air bag sensors with new, compatible units, free of charge. The safety recall began on during August 2012. Owners may contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.