- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 50 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 50 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 76 days ago
2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mitsubishi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mitsubishi customer service.
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash, an air bag that does not deploy or deploys late, increases the risk of occupant injury. Read more »
If the brake vacuum pump stops functioning, the distance needed to stop the vehicle may be lengthened, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vaccum pump system fails, it will reduce available brake power which would result in lengthened stopping distances, which may increase the risk ... Read more »
The side and curtain air bags may not deploy in a crash for which those air bags were intended to deploy, increasing the risk of personal injury to the ... Read more »