- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 4 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 14 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : Incorrectly Installed Air Bag/FMVSS 214/226
2018 Nissan 370Z
The incorrect curtain air bag installation can prevent the air bag from deploying correctly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2018 Nissan 370Z vehicles. The driver's side curtain air bag may have been installed incorrectly during production, possibly affecting its deployment. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 214, "Side Impact Protection, " and 226, "Ejection Mitigation."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the curtain air bag, correcting its installation as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 1, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.