- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 2 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 25 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 37 days ago
Nissan Recall : Incorrectly Installed Air Bag/FMVSS 214/226
2018 Nissan 370Z
The incorrect curtain air bag installation can prevent the air bag from deploying correctly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2018 Nissan 370Z vehicles. The driver's side curtain air bag may have been installed incorrectly during production, possibly affecting its deployment. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 214, "Side Impact Protection, " and 226, "Ejection Mitigation."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the curtain air bag, correcting its installation as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 1, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.