- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 4 days ago
- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 56 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 58 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 62 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 63 days ago
Nissan Recall : Incorrectly Installed Air Bag/FMVSS 214/226
2018 Nissan 370Z
The incorrect curtain air bag installation can prevent the air bag from deploying correctly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2018 Nissan 370Z vehicles. The driver's side curtain air bag may have been installed incorrectly during production, possibly affecting its deployment. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 214, "Side Impact Protection, " and 226, "Ejection Mitigation."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the curtain air bag, correcting its installation as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 1, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.