- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 18 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 83 days ago
Nissan Recall : Fuel System Integrity/FMVSS 301
2010 Nissan Cube
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage
- Nissan is recalling model year 2009-2010 Nissan Cube vehicles manufactured from January 30, 2009 through July 30, 2010. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 301, "fuel system integrity." When the vehicle was rotated following a rear moving barrier crash test as required, the amount of fuel leakage exceeded the allowable limits.
- Dealers will develop a special protector and attach it to the gasoline recirculation tube at the location of the filler neck connector. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on September 13, 2010. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.