- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 1 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 9 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 47 days ago
Nissan Recall : Fuel System Integrity/FMVSS 301
2010 Nissan Cube
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage
- Nissan is recalling model year 2009-2010 Nissan Cube vehicles manufactured from January 30, 2009 through July 30, 2010. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 301, "fuel system integrity." When the vehicle was rotated following a rear moving barrier crash test as required, the amount of fuel leakage exceeded the allowable limits.
- Dealers will develop a special protector and attach it to the gasoline recirculation tube at the location of the filler neck connector. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on September 13, 2010. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.