- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 3 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Nissan Recall R2013: Nissan/Throttle Supercharger
2002 Nissan Frontier
This will cause the engine control system to go into the failsafe mode. Under this condition, the malfunction indicator lamp will illuminate and engine speed will not exceed 2400 RPM regardless of the throttle position, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- On certain pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles equipped with a supercharger, under certain conditions, such as full throttle in low gear when the engine is not fully warmed up and at cold ambient temperature, the amount of intake air flow through the air flow meter may exceed the maximum preset diagnosis limit value.
- Dealers will reprogram the electronic control module. Owner notification began January 15, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.