- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 13 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 78 days ago
Nissan Recall R2013: Nissan/Throttle Supercharger
2002 Nissan Frontier
This will cause the engine control system to go into the failsafe mode. Under this condition, the malfunction indicator lamp will illuminate and engine speed will not exceed 2400 RPM regardless of the throttle position, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- On certain pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles equipped with a supercharger, under certain conditions, such as full throttle in low gear when the engine is not fully warmed up and at cold ambient temperature, the amount of intake air flow through the air flow meter may exceed the maximum preset diagnosis limit value.
- Dealers will reprogram the electronic control module. Owner notification began January 15, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.