- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 14 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 16 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 20 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 21 days ago
- November 15: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 23 days ago
2017 Nissan Versa Note
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014-2017 Nissan Versa Note has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data from earlier model years for the same generation.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Versa Note owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.
2017 Nissan Versa Note Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Versa Note Model Years
Curious how the 2017 Versa Note compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Versa Note overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Versa Note.