- March 4: Tesla Recalls Model Y SUVs Over Loose Seatback Frame Bolts recalls | 16 days ago
- February 27: Ram 1500 and 2500 Recall Issued Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 21 days ago
- February 26: Mercedes Exploding Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- February 25: eTorque Problems Cause Ram and Jeep Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- February 24: Ram Fire Recall Involves Intake Heater Grid Relays recalls | 24 days ago
Engine Light On
2014 Ram 1500
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ram dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 19,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- replace coolant bypass valve (2 reports)
- replace fuel level sensor sending unit (1 reports)
- replace head/rocker arm/push rods/lifters (1 reports)
- replace oil pressure sensor (1 reports)
- see above for diagnosis/resolution (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2014 1500 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Engine light came on in dash and would not go out. Had to take it to dealer who did something to it that I hope fixed the problem and not just made the light go out. At this low miles it should have been covered under their warranty, instead I had to cover it under my extended warranty that I bought from the dealer. The least they should do is pay me back the $100 I had to spend out of my pocket. This is the second Ram truck that I have owned, it may be my last. I have never been to the dealer for so many repairs on any of all the other vehicles that I ever owned.
- John G., Orange, TX, US