- May 11: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 6: Toyota Tundra Recall Issued For Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 15 days ago
- April 28: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 16 days ago
- April 4: Toyota FJ Cruiser Frame Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
2014 Ram 1500 (Page 1 of 3)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 7 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 47,682 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.