- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 4 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 6 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 24 days ago
Ram TSB #08-051-16
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- SUBJECT: Flash: Air Suspension Control Module (ASCM) This bulletin involves updating the ASCM with the latest available software. SYMPTOM/CONDITION: Customers may experience no ride height change with the vehicle in real cold conditions and in addition they may also have a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the technician may find that the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) have been set: · C15A1-00 - Unable To Obtain Desired Ride Height. · C1562-98 - Ride Height Air Pump Control - Component Or System Over Temperature. · C1562-92 - Height Air Pump Control - Performance Or Incorrect Operation. · C159F-92 - Air Suspension Reverse Valve 1 Control - Performance Or Incorrect Operation. · C15A0-92 - Air Suspension Reverse Valve 2 Control - Performance Or Incorrect Operation. · C155E-92 - Height Pressure Vent Control - Performance Or Incorrect Operation C15AA-00 - Air Leak During Vent. In addition, the customer may notice the following condition: Vehicle does not change ride heights when selected in cold weather.
Click a tab for more information.