- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- July 27: Jeep Compass Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- July 23: Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Nautilus SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- July 20: Mercedes Electronic Stability Problems Cause Recall recalls | 20 days ago
- July 3: MOPAR Recall Issued For 33,000 Ram Steering Components recalls | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2013 Ram 2500 (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 29,925 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.