- October 2: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 2 days ago
- September 3: Recalled: Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 For Loss of Power recalls | 31 days ago
- September 2: Rearview Camera Recall For Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500 recalls | 32 days ago
- August 9: Kia Recalls 258,000 Optimas Following Injury Lawsuit recalls | 56 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 71 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2013 Ram 2500 (Page 1 of 3)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 28,321 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.