- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 3 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 8 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- March 6: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Wrong Tire Placards recalls | 17 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, Pcm) Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,787 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.