- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 4 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 6 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 24 days ago
Ram TSB #18-037-16 REV. A
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- Flash: 6.7L Diagnostic And System Improvements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Engine Control Module/Powertrain Control Module (ECM/PCM) with the latest available software. A small number of customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation a technician may find one or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) set in the PCM memory: · P218F - Reductant No Flow Detected. · P242F - Diesel Particulate Filter Restriction - Ash Accumulation. P205E - (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Reductant Tank Temperature Sensor Circuit Intermittent (setting when the block heater is plugged in). · U110E - Lost Ambient Temperature Message. · P20E8 - (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Reductant Pressure Too Low. · P2281 - Air Leak Between MAF And Throttle Body. P1477 - Intake Air Diverter Valve Position Sensor Circuit Shorted To Ground. U1421 - Implausible Ignition Key Off Time Received. · P026B - Injection Timing Performance. In addition to addressing the above DTCs, the following powertrain system improvements/enhancements are also included in this software release: · NOx sensor calibration improvements. (Sales Code DG7). Enhanced software for a No crank/No start issue. (U0100 - Lost Communication With ECM/PCM). (Sales Code DG7).** · Ambient Air Temperature (AAT) improvements. · 68RFE Transmission overall shift quality improvements. · SCR Efficiency scan tool test improvement. · Charging system improvements for single alternator applications (Changes the cutout threshold from 600 to 500 RPM). · Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) system calibration improvement during Stationary Regeneration. · Cold idle speed stability improvement. Charging system improvements for dual alternator applications. · Torque increase to 865 ft/lbs (D2 vehicles equipped with the Aisin transmission sales code DF2 only). Fuel Filter Minder calibration changes. · wiTECH Fuel Pressure Override and Fuel System Run Up test improvements.
Click a tab for more information.