- March 4: Tesla Recalls Model Y SUVs Over Loose Seatback Frame Bolts recalls | 24 days ago
- February 27: Ram 1500 and 2500 Recall Issued Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 29 days ago
- February 26: Mercedes Exploding Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- February 25: eTorque Problems Cause Ram and Jeep Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- February 24: Ram Fire Recall Involves Intake Heater Grid Relays recalls | 32 days ago
Ram TSB #08-028-16
2017 Ram 3500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- RE2 RE6 RB5 RB6 Radio Software Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the radio software and navigation if equipped. A customer may experience one or more of the following conditions: · Radio display screen will lock up and reset intermittently. · Incorrect routing directions to fuel stations when using Travel Link. · Unable to turn on heated seats; icon is greyed out. · Navigation screen goes blank. · Navigation system freezes/locks up. · Vehicles with Mopar special edition radio will update radio?s splash screen. · Navigation icon shows the vehicle going backward when it?s moving forward.
Click a tab for more information.