- March 4: Tesla Recalls Model Y SUVs Over Loose Seatback Frame Bolts recalls | 24 days ago
- February 27: Ram 1500 and 2500 Recall Issued Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 29 days ago
- February 26: Mercedes Exploding Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- February 25: eTorque Problems Cause Ram and Jeep Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- February 24: Ram Fire Recall Involves Intake Heater Grid Relays recalls | 32 days ago
Ram TSB #9004144
2017 Ram 3500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- RADIO, MULTI Media For RA3 and RA4 8.4? radio concern of reoccurring update request pop-up on each key cycle after a radio FOTA (Firmware Update Over the Air) has been completed, please DO NOT replace the radio. To recover the radio, 12v power needs to be disconnect from the radio to clear radio memory either by removal of the radio fuse or preforming a battery disconnect. Note: Fuse removal is the preferred method. The radio needs to be disconnected from power long enough to clear memory and discharge the Capacitance within the radio. Please refer to the latest in diagnostics for further information.
Click a tab for more information.