- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 14 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 20 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 27 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 33 days ago
Ram Recall U56: Loss Of Visibility In Backup Camera/FMVSS 111
2018 Ram 3500
A loss of image in the rearview camera while backing up can increase the risk of a crash.
Back Over Prevention — Sensing System — Camera
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Dodge Journey and RAM 1500, 2500, and 3500 vehicles. The backup camera may experience a loss of image display while backing up. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rearview Mirrors."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rearview mirror, free of charge. The recall began August 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U56.
Click a tab for more information.