- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 11 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 17 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 24 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 30 days ago
Ram Recall V06: Steering Linkage May Separate
2018 Ram 3500
A drag link separation can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of crash.
Steering — Linkages — Link — Drag — Connection
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2013-2018 Ram 3500 and 2014-2018 Ram 3500 Chassis Cab and Ram 2500 vehicles. The outboard steering linkage jam nut may loosen, allowing one end of the drag link to separate.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will check the steering linkage jam nut tightness, replacing the drag link assembly or welding the nut to the adjuster sleeve, free of charge. The recall began March 22, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V06.
Click a tab for more information.