- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 11 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- April 5: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- March 23: Ram Truck Fire Recall Includes 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 recalls | 47 days ago
Ram TSB #18-012-13
2012 Ram 5500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- FLASH: Diagnostic and System Enhancements This bulletin involves selectively erasing and reprogramming the Engine Control Module (ECM) with new software. Cab chassis trucks equipped with a 6.7L Cummins diesel have a number of software improvements available. This latest Service Bulletin (SB) will include:Improvements To Prevent Unnecessary Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Illumination For: P061A - ETC LEVEL 2 TORQUE PERFORMANCE P229F - AFTERTREATMENT NOx SENSOR CIRCUIT PERFORMANCE - BANK 1 SENSOR 2 P2453 - DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER PRESSURE SENSOR A CIRCUIT PERFORMANCE P2609 - INTAKE AIR HEATER SYSTEM PERFORMANCE P1123 - POWER TAKE OFF SYSTEM MONITOR CONTROL ERROR U010E - LOST COMMUNICATION WITH DIESEL EXHAUST FLUID CONTROL UNIT U059F - INVALID DATA RECEIVED FROM NOx SENSOR "B" P20EE - SCR NOx CATALYST EFFICIENCY BELOW THRESHOLD - BANK 1; for DTC's set at highway speed and/or high load drive cycles Vehicles with DTC P20EE set in conditions other than highway speed and/or high load drive cycles should have normal diagnostics performed Enhanced Diagnostics For: Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) efficiency diagnostic improvements.Other Updates: Too frequent regeneration readiness improvement Correct CAC out voltage in WiTech Add ability to read EMP sensor value in WiTech Enable EMP deicing algorithm Display correct crankcase pressure in WiTech Display correct EGR position in WiTech Improve idle shutdown messages - extra message removed Display correct alternator voltage in WiTech Idle shutdown message on EVIC. Turbo protection feature (Not displayed if vehicle is in park or no vehicle speed). Limits RPM at cold ambient to prevent turbo damage. Scan tool display updates. Correct operation of remote PTO. System robustness improvements.
Click a tab for more information.