- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- October 4: Ram 2500 and 3500 Emissions Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- October 3: Kia Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 24 days ago
- September 9: Ram 3500, 4500 and 5500 Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #05066241A$
2015 Ram ProMaster City
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- Battery - Transmitter For vehicles within 12 Months in Service which have a "FOB Battery Low" message within Cluster or DTC B1A10 or B1A11 Active or Stored. Engineering is requesting complete FOB returned unopened (ie, battery not removed or FOB housing opened!). ~ All others, follow normal procedures.~ Please ensure Dealer Technicians are aware of this request to allow for gain in FOB Battery depletion understanding.
Click a tab for more information.