- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 17 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #08-011-16
2015 Ram ProMaster City
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING
- Install Intake Air Temperature Sensor Jumper Harness The wiring at the connector of the Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor may be compromised due to wire strain. This bulletin involves adding a jumper harness on the IAT sensor to reduce this strain. The customer may not experience any symptom or condition for this service action. Upon further inspection, the technician may find P0113 Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1 Circuit High. Installing the jumper harness will help prevent any IAT issues from occurring.
Click a tab for more information.