- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 17 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #18-030-16
2015 Ram ProMaster City
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Flash: Powertrain Diagnostic And System Enhancements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) with the latest available software. Customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the technician may find that the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) have been set: · **P0456 - EVAP System Small Leak. · P0441 - EVAP Purge System Performance. · P0335 - Crankshaft Position Sensor Circuit. · P0133 - O2 Sensor 1/1 Slow Response. · P2610 - PCM Internal Engine Off Timer Performance. · P1607 - PCM Internal Shutdown Timer Rationality.** · P0506 - Idle Speed Performance Lower Than Expected. · P0507 - Idle Speed Performance Higher Than Expected. · U0402 - Implausible Data Received From TCM - (Transmission Control Module). · P0171 - Fuel System 1/1 Lean. · P050D - Cold Start Rough Idle. In addition, the following software enhancements are available: · Increased RPM on start up. · Reduced RPM when shifted into drive or reverse when cold.
Click a tab for more information.