- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 2 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 7 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 9 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 26 days ago
Ram TSB #18-063-17
2015 Ram ProMaster City
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Flash: Powertrain Diagnostic and System Improvements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) with the latest available software. Customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the technician may find that the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) have been set:P0128 - Thermostat Rationality. P1066 - Cylinder 1 Oil Supply Solenoid Valve Switch Off Time Out Of Range. P1068 - Cylinder 2 Oil Supply Solenoid Valve Switch Off Time Out Of Range. P106A - Cylinder 3 Oil Supply Solenoid Valve Switch Off Time Out Of Range. P106C - Cylinder 4 Oil Supply Solenoid Valve Switch Off Time Out Of Range. P0340 - Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit - Bank 1 Sensor 1. P0171 - Fuel System 1/1 Lean. P0441 - EVAP Purge System Performance. P050D - Cold Start Rough Idle. P0133 - O2 Sensor 1/1 Slow Response. P0335 - Crankshaft Position Sensor Circuit. P0456 - EVAP System Small Leak. P0506 - Idle Speed Performance Lower Than Expected. P0507 - Idle Speed Performance Higher Than Expected. P1185 - General Pressure Sensor Correlation. P1607 - PCM Internal Shutdown Timer Rationality. P2610 - PCM Internal Engine Off Timer Performance. C0501 - Wheel Speed Signal Left Front Rationality. C0507 - Wheel Speed Signal Right Front Rationality. C050D - Wheel Speed Signal Left Rear Rationality. C0513 - Wheel Speed Signal Right Rear Rationality. U0402 - Implausible Data Received From TCM - (Transmission Control Module). In addition the following enhancements are included:Enhancements which allow the catalytic convertor to operate cooler. Enhancements to AC compressor clutch cycling. Increased RPM on start up. Reduced RPM when transmission is shifted into drive or reverse and cold.
Click a tab for more information.