- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 4 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 6 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 24 days ago
Ram TSB #21-039-15 REV-A
2015 Ram ProMaster City
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Flash: Transmission Shift And Drivability Enhancements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Transmission Control Module (TCM) with the latest available software. A small number of customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the technician may find one or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs). ? P1720 - Output Speed Sensor-Wheel Speed Rationality. ? P1634 - Output Speed Sensor-Wheel Speed Rationality. ? P1DCCD - TCM Monitoring Processor Performance Multiple Clutches Locked Up. ? P0887 - TCM Power Control Circuit High. ? P0711 - Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor A Circuit Range-Performance. ? P1DAD - Input Shaft-Output Shaft Direction Correlation. ? P1CC9 - Unable To Engage Gear. In addition to the above conditions, this software release also includes improvements to: ? Transmission shift quality. ? Enable the capability to capture non Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) control module data through the Uconnect Data Recording system.
Click a tab for more information.