- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #23-016-19
2015 Ram ProMaster City
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- Battery Acid Leaking on Transmission Pan This bulletin involves replacing the battery tray drain pipe, adding a battery vent pipe, battery vent cap and clamps. A customer or technician may notice one or more of the following:Battery acid dripping on the transmission pan from the battery tray drain pipe being too short. Battery acid residue present on and around the sides of the battery(technician to verify with litmus paper test). Leak at the valve body cover pan caused by battery acid leaking on it.
Click a tab for more information.