- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 25 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 34 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 54 days ago
Subaru Recall WQB-38: Occupant Classification System/FMVSS 208
2013 Subaru BRZ
Misinformation could lead to an increased risk of injury to front seat occupants during certain crash conditions.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- Subaru is recalling certain model year 2013 Brz vehicles manufactured from November 25, 2011, through May 25, 2012. The owner's manual contains an inaccurate description of the actual operation of the front passenger occupant classification system. Other portions of the owner's manual, describing the air bag system, require clarification. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) no. 208, ¿occupant crash protection.¿
- Subaru will notify owners, and will mail corrected owner's manuals, free of charge. The safety recall began on June 19, 2012. Owners may contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.