- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 14 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 15 days ago
- November 26: Subaru Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Filed in Hawaii news | 16 days ago
- October 31: Subaru Recalls 2015 WRX Because of Subwoofer Fire Risk recalls | 42 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 45 days ago
2013 Subaru BRZ
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Subaru BRZ
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Subaru BRZ by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Subaru service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Subaru customer service.
2013 Subaru BRZ EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL NHTSA Campaign #12V254000
Summary: Subaru is recalling certain model year 2013 Brz vehicles manufactured from November 25, 2011, through May 25, 2012. The owner's manual contains an inaccurate description of the actual operation of the front passenger occupant classification system. Other portions of the owner's manual, describing the air bag system, require clarification. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) no. 208, ¿occupant crash protection.¿
Consequence: Misinformation could lead to an increased risk of injury to front seat occupants during certain crash conditions.
Actions: Subaru will notify owners, and will mail corrected owner's manuals, free of charge. The safety recall began on June 19, 2012. Owners may contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #12V254000 »