- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 15 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 30 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 37 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
Subaru Recall WWU-05: Subaru/Oil Flow Control Valve
2004 Subaru Baja
If leaking oil contacts components operating at high temperatures, a fire could result in the engine compartment.
Engine And Engine Cooling
- On certain passenger and sport utility vehicles, the cover bolts for the engine oil control valve may not be sufficiently tightened, allowing oil to leak from around the cover gasket.
- Dealers will inspect and retighten the oil-flow control valve cover bolts. The recall began on October 8, 2004. Owners should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.