- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 25 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 34 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 54 days ago
Subaru Recall WWU-05: Subaru/Oil Flow Control Valve
2004 Subaru Baja
If leaking oil contacts components operating at high temperatures, a fire could result in the engine compartment.
Engine And Engine Cooling
- On certain passenger and sport utility vehicles, the cover bolts for the engine oil control valve may not be sufficiently tightened, allowing oil to leak from around the cover gasket.
- Dealers will inspect and retighten the oil-flow control valve cover bolts. The recall began on October 8, 2004. Owners should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.