- December 30: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 19 days ago
- December 20: Subaru Backup Camera Problems in Legacys and Outbacks recalls | 29 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 52 days ago
- October 26: Subaru Fuel Pump Lawsuit Alleges Pumps Fail news | 84 days ago
Subaru Engineering Analysis EA09007: FUEL PUMP LEAKS
2006 Subaru Baja
FUEL PUMP LEAKS
Fuel System, Gasoline
Fuel System, Gasoline:Delivery:Fuel Pump
Fuel System, Gasoline:Delivery:Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Subaru will conduct a safety recall (09V-277) on all 15, 633 model year (MY) 2005 and MY 2006 Baja vehicles, including turbo and non-turbo models.Subaru has identified a defect in which cracks develop in the fuel hose connection (nipple) on the outlet (pressure) side of the fuel pump.this condition can result in a pressurized leak of gasoline from the fuel pump.Subaru's analysis of sample parts collected from the field confirmed the issue to be limited to MY 2005 and MY 2006 vehicles only.Subaru dealers will replace the fuel pump bracket, including all nipples, with a version that has been modified for increased strength.please see Subaru's defect report in the recall file (09V-277) for more details.this investigation is closed.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.