- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 28 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 43 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 54 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 69 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 76 days ago
Subaru Recall WXQ-74: Subaru/Cold Weather/ABS Master Cylinder
1999 Subaru Forester
This condition causes the vehicle stopping distance to be increased, possibly resulting in a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Vehicle description: Passenger and sport utility vehicles equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS). (the 1999 2.2 liter legacy vehicles are excluded). In extremely cold weather, the brake pedal goes to the floor and the vehicle stopping distance is increased.
- Dealers will replace the brake master cylinder.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.