- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 12 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 52 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 61 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 81 days ago
Subaru Recall WXQ-74: Subaru/Cold Weather/ABS Master Cylinder
1999 Subaru Forester
This condition causes the vehicle stopping distance to be increased, possibly resulting in a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Vehicle description: Passenger and sport utility vehicles equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS). (the 1999 2.2 liter legacy vehicles are excluded). In extremely cold weather, the brake pedal goes to the floor and the vehicle stopping distance is increased.
- Dealers will replace the brake master cylinder.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.