- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 26 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 35 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 55 days ago
Subaru Recall WWL-95: Subaru/Seat Belt Buckle/Latch Assemblies
2003 Subaru Forester
In the event of a crash, the front seat belts could unlatch, which could result in personal injury to the seat occupant.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 209, "seat belt assemblies." The left and right front seat belt buckle/latch assemblies were improperly manufactured.
- Dealers will replace the left and right front seat belt buckle/latch assemblies. Owner notification began February 19, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.