- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 12 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 27 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 34 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
Subaru Recall WWL-95: Subaru/Seat Belt Buckle/Latch Assemblies
2003 Subaru Forester
In the event of a crash, the front seat belts could unlatch, which could result in personal injury to the seat occupant.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 209, "seat belt assemblies." The left and right front seat belt buckle/latch assemblies were improperly manufactured.
- Dealers will replace the left and right front seat belt buckle/latch assemblies. Owner notification began February 19, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.