- June 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Continues For WRX Owners news | 55 days ago
- May 13: Subaru Battery Class Action Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 74 days ago
- May 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over EyeSight news | 86 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 89 days ago
Subaru TSB #06-68-19R
2005 Subaru Forester
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- This Service Information bulletin announces instruction for application of additional lubrication between the brake caliper support and pad clips. This will prevent the pad from dragging due to corrosion buildup which may result in uneven or premature wear of the replacement brake pads. This additional instruction applies to all models with brake pads using the upper and lower pad clips and has been added to the brake pad installation procedures found in the related Service Manuals.
Click a tab for more information.