- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 30 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 31 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 34 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 60 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 85 days ago
Subaru TSB #02-166-17
2017 Subaru Forester
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This bulletin outlines design changes made to the upper oil pan assembly on FA and FB engines used on the models listed above. There have been isolated cases where the sealer used between the upper oil pan and the crankcase has become displaced resulting in engine oil seepage.
Click a tab for more information.