- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 33 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 34 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 37 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 63 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
Subaru TSB #04-23-18R
2017 Subaru Forester
Affected Component: STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- This bulletin provides helpful tips to simplify the diagnosis of sound concerns originating in the electronic power steering (EPS) gearbox (steering rack) assembly. If a vehicle presents with a ?rattling?, ?knocking? or possibly a ?clanging? type sound coming from the steering rack and / or a vibration felt through the steering wheel, use the flow chart below to help make diagnosis of the concern easier.
Click a tab for more information.