- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
Subaru TSB #05-69-19
2017 Subaru Forester
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This Service Information Bulletin announces a change made to the rear subframe retaining bolts used on the models listed above. The design changes provide the bolt with an increased durability against rust.
Click a tab for more information.