- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 9 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 16 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 45 days ago
Subaru TSB #07-118-17R
2017 Subaru Forester
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Models with SRVD Only. This bulletin provides revised diagnostic and repair procedures to address DTC B2327 for the Subaru Rear Vehicle Detection (SRVD), Blind-Spot Detection (BSD) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) system on the applicable models listed above. Under very specific (rare) conditions, the radar function of the SRVD system may experience a communication error and cause the SRVD warning lamp to illuminate. In addition, under certain highway driving conditions, an improper signal calculation by the system may cause a Cancel Code B2328 to set which will also cause the SRVD warning lamp to illuminate.
Click a tab for more information.