- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 30 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 31 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 34 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 60 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 85 days ago
Subaru TSB #10-83-15R
2017 Subaru Forester
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Models with Manual HVAC Systems only. This Service Information bulletin provides precautions to use when removing the HVAC control panel to prevent damaging the blower fan speed switch. When removing the control panel, if the fan speed switch wiring harness is pulled taught or becomes stressed, the switch may be damaged. If the connector (lower) portion of the switch becomes separated from the switch body even slightly (see Fig. 1 on page 2), the HVAC control panel assembly must be replaced. The switch itself is not serviceable. The related instrument panel (IP) wiring harness must also be inspected and replaced if any damage is confirmed. NOTE: For 2012MY Impreza, see TSB 10-78-12, dated 4/18/2012.
Click a tab for more information.