- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 22 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 23 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 26 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 52 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
Subaru TSB #11-173-17
2017 Subaru Forester
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This bulletin announces availability of ECM reprogramming files designed to optimize the ECM for improving HVAC blower fan speed control. There have been a limited number of cases with reports describing the blower fan speed fluctuating / changing without input from the customer when the blower is set to maximum speed.
Click a tab for more information.