- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 9 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 16 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 45 days ago
Subaru TSB #11-199-20
2017 Subaru Forester
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This bulletin announces availability of reprogramming files to optimize the Engine Control Module (ECM). The new logic will address isolated concerns of a hard start condition occurring in cold weather (+10 degrees Fahrenheit or lower) and / or high-altitude areas. When this scenario occurs, the A/F learning control values move toward lean.
Click a tab for more information.