- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 9 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 16 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 45 days ago
Subaru TSB #15-237-19R
2017 Subaru Forester
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This bulletin provides a diagnostic procedure for a chattering-type sound originating from the a/c compressor assembly. In the case where a refrigerant leak is identified as coming from the a/c condenser, the level of refrigerant oil may also drop and cause the internal vanes of the compressor to make a chattering-type sound. A new-style A/C condenser has been established with enhanced corrosion resistance.
Click a tab for more information.