- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 22 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 23 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 26 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 52 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
Subaru TSB #WTJ-70A
2017 Subaru Forester
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- (non-Turbo) with CVT. Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is initiating a Service Campaign for certain 2017 model year Forester normally aspirated vehicles with CVT transmissions. Subaru has determined vehicles affected by this Service Program require additional CVT fluid. The CVT fluid (CVTFII) in affected vehicles was not filled to the proper specified level at the factory. The condition could cause a noticeable air vacuum noise or possibly even chain slip under high levels of shock load depending upon driving conditions (i.e. rapid acceleration or hill climbing). Extended driving under this low-fill condition is not recommended.
Click a tab for more information.