- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 2 days ago
- March 1: Subaru Brake Light Switch Recall Includes 2.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 23 days ago
- February 26: Subaru Recalls 783,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 88 days ago
Subaru Recall WTS-78: Incorrect Tire Information On Label/FMVSS 110
2018 Subaru Forester
Installing incorrect tires or applying incorrect tire air pressure may increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2018 Subaru Forester vehicles. The Certification Label may indicate the incorrect wheel size, tire size, and air pressure. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will install a corrected label, free of charge. The recall began July 26, 2018. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WTS-78.
Click a tab for more information.