- February 2: Subaru Recalls 2021 Outback and Impreza recalls | 27 days ago
- December 30: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 61 days ago
- December 20: Subaru Backup Camera Problems in Legacys and Outbacks recalls | 71 days ago
Subaru Recall WTS-78: Incorrect Tire Information On Label/FMVSS 110
2018 Subaru Forester
Installing incorrect tires or applying incorrect tire air pressure may increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2018 Subaru Forester vehicles. The Certification Label may indicate the incorrect wheel size, tire size, and air pressure. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will install a corrected label, free of charge. The recall began July 26, 2018. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WTS-78.
- Documents (13)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Update – Owner Notification: WTS‐78 Recall: Incorrect Certification Label Information
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 110
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- New Subaru STOP SALE/FMVSS Non-Compliance Recall: WTS-78 Incorrect Certification Label Information
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Subaru STOP SALE/FMVSS - Non-Compliance Recall-Incorrect Certification Label Information
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2018-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2019-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-3
Click a tab for more information.