- October 11: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Sensor Recall Announced recalls | 6 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Forester Airbag Lawsuit Alleges Sensors Are Bad news | 18 days ago
- September 27: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Brake Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- September 15: Subaru Starlink Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 32 days ago
- August 10: Subaru Forester 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Begins investigations | 68 days ago
Subaru Recall WTS-78: Incorrect Tire Information On Label/FMVSS 110
2018 Subaru Forester
Installing incorrect tires or applying incorrect tire air pressure may increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2018 Subaru Forester vehicles. The Certification Label may indicate the incorrect wheel size, tire size, and air pressure. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will install a corrected label, free of charge. The recall began July 26, 2018. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WTS-78.
Click a tab for more information.