- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 20 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 35 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 46 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 61 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 68 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
1.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 85,615 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.