- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 19 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 59 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 68 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 88 days ago
Subaru Recall WVW-33: Moonroof Glass - Separation/Detachment
2012 Subaru Legacy
The moonroof glass can loosen and detach from the vehicle during driving, resulting in a potential road hazard for other vehicles, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Subaru is recalling certain model year 2012 Outback and Legacy vehicles manufactured from April 6, 2011, through May 12, 2011. The moonroof glass may come loose or detach. The amount and position of the adhesive between the glass and retainer was inadequately applied.
- Subaru has notified the affected owners, and dealers will inspect the glass adhesion condition and either apply additional adhesive or replace the moonroof glass, free of charge. The safety recall began February 22, 2013. Owners may contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.