- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 25 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 51 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 66 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 73 days ago
Subaru Recall WVV-32: Wiper Motor Bottom Cover Melting
2012 Subaru Legacy
If the components overheat, the wiper motor bottom cover may melt and potentially catch fire.
- Subaru is recalling certain model year 2012 Outback and Legacy vehicles manufactured from April 6, 2011, through May 12, 2011. Components inside the wiper motor bottom cover may overheat.
- Subaru has notified all affected owners, and dealers will replace the front wiper motor bottom cover assembly free of charge. The safety recall began February 22, 2013. Owners may contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.