- May 7: Subaru Falsified Emissions and Mileage Values news | 45 days ago
- May 7: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 45 days ago
- April 9: Subaru Impreza WRX Piston Ringland Failure Lawsuit Filed news | 73 days ago
Subaru Recall WVV-32: Wiper Motor Bottom Cover Melting
2012 Subaru Legacy
If the components overheat, the wiper motor bottom cover may melt and potentially catch fire.
- Subaru is recalling certain model year 2012 Outback and Legacy vehicles manufactured from April 6, 2011, through May 12, 2011. Components inside the wiper motor bottom cover may overheat.
- Subaru has notified all affected owners, and dealers will replace the front wiper motor bottom cover assembly free of charge. The safety recall began February 22, 2013. Owners may contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.