- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 30 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 31 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 34 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 60 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 85 days ago
Subaru TSB #06-63-18R
2017 Subaru Legacy
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This bulletin announces a design change to the EPB adapter cord harness connector. In some cases, the retaining tab of the connector may become damaged as a result of removal or installation for diagnosis and later and cause DTC C1956 or C1957 to set and the brake warning lamp to illuminate. The retaining tab portion of the connector has been changed to improve its durability and prevent recurrence of the DTC. If there is no prior history of disconnection and the connector lock tab is not damaged, check for another possible cause for these DTCs.
Click a tab for more information.