- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 22 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 23 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 26 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 52 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
Subaru TSB #10-90-19R
2017 Subaru Legacy
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This bulletin announces a design change made to the HVAC control panels for the models listed above. The change will address customer concerns of the seat heater switches sticking in the âpressedâ position but not returning to âflushâ with the face of the control panel when released as shown in the photos below. A series of small air outlets (vents) has been added to the assembly to keep dust and dirt from accumulating and causing the switches to bind.
Click a tab for more information.