- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
Subaru TSB #11-181-18
2017 Subaru Legacy
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This bulletin announces availability of reprogramming files to optimize the ECM. These new files will address an idle drop condition which may occur when the A/C system switches off at low engine RPM during warm-up after a cold start.
Click a tab for more information.