- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
Subaru TSB #12-219-17
2017 Subaru Legacy
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:HOOD:LATCH
- This bulletin provides new part information and an identification procedure to address a small number of vehicles identified with a sticking secondary hood latch mechanism. The hood latch mechanism is exposed to foreign materials during normal use which can accumulate and cause the secondary portion to not operate properly. The spring-loaded secondary latch is manually released (after pulling the inside hood release lever to operate the primary latch mechanism) by the operator to open the hood. If faulty, the spring may not have enough force to return the lever back to its original position while the hood is open. Once the hood is closed, the secondary latch is forced into the closed position by design.
Click a tab for more information.