- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 30 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 31 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 34 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 60 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 85 days ago
Subaru TSB #15-177-14R
2017 Subaru Legacy
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This bulletin provides information to help diagnose and address different conditions relating to customer concerns which may arise when operating the new-generation ?Gen 2? and ?Gen 2.1? F10 Navigation and Display Audio systems.
Click a tab for more information.