- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
Subaru TSB #15-204-16R
2017 Subaru Legacy
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This bulletin contains illustrations of exchange components and their manufacturer as well as a description of the proper exchange procedure. The exchange program policy can also be found in Sections 8.4.9 and 11.2.10 of your Claims Policies and Procedures Manual found in Subarunet. CONTENTS Within the terms of the Basic New Car Warranty and the one year Replacement Parts Warranty, the Exchange Program provides for replacement of a defective unit from the manufacturer.
Click a tab for more information.